Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Bilingual Spanish). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: Base salary of $11.00 to $16.83 per hour plus commission and bonus plan
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Dedicated to customer service
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to multi-task
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Bilingual - Spanish required
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Anthony Petrozzella - State Farm Agent
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Anthony Petrozzella - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you!
About Our Agency
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Company Website: www.tonypetrozzella.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)